This distinctive curved-roof shade structure model is available in many different sizes and roof radii. We curve the square or rectangular rafter beams to match the roof radius, yielding an uncluttered appearance with minimal distortion. This Colorado model shade shelter curved roof may stand alone as a pavilion or serve as a building entrance.
• Roof curved in direction of ribs
• Tubular steel beams
• Use as building entrance or as stand alone
• Nearly any size is available both standard and custom.
• Available with ornamentation
• HR-36 recommended for curved roof
• Measured eave to eave
Colorado model 20’ x 40’ providing river & lake shade at Festival Fields Park in Avondale Arizona.
West Area Park, Glendale, AZ: 25′ x 34′-5″ & 30′ x 42′ custom 2 post Colorado models with curved HR-36 steel roof in Regal Blue color.