Our dugout shelter model is available in many sizes and column configurations. The standard model features a 24-gauge HR-36 steel roof, with 24ga “J” channel. Custom models may add tubular steel fascia, heavier 22-gauge steel roof for additional vandal and dent resistance, or for even more protection, a 2″x6″ tongue and groove subroof with shingles.
Fencing and walls are provided by others.
• Good visibility, with varying column layouts
• Rugged, with heavy-duty roof options
• See Marana model for cantilever dugout design
• Measured from eave to eave
• Nearly any size is available both standard and custom.
Castle Rock Park, Castle Rock, CO: 7′ x 22′ 4 post dugout w/ 24 ga. HR-36 roof in Regal Blue.
Russell Field, Cambridge, MA: 7′ x 17′-4 ½” 3 center post dugout w/ 24 ga. R-panel steel roof in Hemlock Green color.