The Island shade structure model is a series of single-post park structures evoking a relaxed, South Pacific feel, without relaxing on the exacting needs of your project. Structures can be built to withstand 120 mph wind loads, and the legendary heavy-duty construction guarantees years of maintenance-free use.
• Variety of designs: four, six and eight-sided roofs available
• An excellent complement to pools and water features
• Heavy duty tubular steel fascia
• Measured outside to outside of fascia (flat sides)
• Nearly any size is available both standard and custom.
The first photo is 10′ octagonal Fiji model featuring a 6″ round exterior column, offering unobstructed seating space. Shown with custom powder coat frame and Cool Aegean Copper corrugated steel roof, and a digital composite setting.
Meadow Woods Park, Orlando, FL: The clean design of this Hawaii model leaves maximum space for gatherings and features Galvalume 12″ o.c. standing seam steel roof and standard tube steel fascia.