The Solar gazebo lighting package is comprised of superior quality components by FirstLight – a leading manufacture in the global solar industry. Please view our Solar pergola Package that seamlessly integrates with Classic shade shelters. The system includes one each of a solar shade panel, LED poly carbonate light (equivalent to 80 watts), gel battery, mini breaker, and solid state controller all connected with plug-in wires. Benefits include:
• No utility bills & improved safety!
• No grid interconnection – This saves considerable dollars on trenching costs and utility costs.
• Lifetime of over 50,000 hours & no carbon footprint
• State-of-the-art technology
• Tried and tested solution
• A solar controller gives you the ability to set hours of operation for the lights, and allows the device to operate without an inverter.
We have designed a range of system options to suit your needs:
• Crystalline solar panels with attachments, (±21″x 48″). This option takes up less space and is ideal in confined areas.
• Additional lights can be added to each structure and the timing of your lighting may be adjusted to accommodate your needs.
This shade structure collects energy via mounted solar panels which means the energy is indeed obtained from the air respectively from solar radiation and can be passed on directly. A solar pergola is the perfect for homeowners who cant install solar panels on their roof. Luckily you can use a solar patio cover in your back yard if you have enough space. The solar gazebo panels essentially act as roof shades. Rather than have the sun beating down onto the roof, which causes heat to be pushed through the roof and into the ceiling of the building, photovoltaic panels take the solar beating. At night, the panels helped retain heat, reducing heating costs in the winter.